Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Here We Go!!

Whoa....life is moving fast right now!! In less than a week I leave for Vancouver/Whistler to start working as a chaplain in the Olympic village. So much to do! Arrange flights (for the Birky the last weekend), arrange people to take over responsibilities like preaching, coaching, Bible study leading. Plus we have an xc world cup here in Canmore this week and I have one of my biggest ski mountaineering compititions myself on Saturday.

My daughter Anna is looking to be a flag bearer for the world cup ceremonies (on skis) and there's going to be racing on a snow laid main street Canmore. O I should start packing too! I'll be gone for 3 weeks.

I've just set up this blog so those interested can keep track of this Olympic adventure. Thanks for the interest and prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment